TRAIN FOR SUCCESS INC.
Add to cart offers Credit card, Debit card
or PayPal options.
***after you add to cart, move over to the cart & click to open and complete the transaction***
ADVANCE DIRECTIVES 1Hr
The purpose of this course is to educate and reinforce the knowledge of nurses; ARNP, RN, LPN, CNA, Therapist, other professionals who are working within the health care environment and other settings; as well as other students/ individuals regarding Health Care Advance Directives. This course will review various aspects of the patients/ residents right to decide and measures that can help to ensure that those rights are understood and honored.
At the conclusion of this course, the student /reader will be able to:
1.Define Advance Directives
2. Describe 3 types of advance directives
3. Discuss Living Will
4. Discuss Health Care Surrogate Designation
5. Discuss Anatomical Donation
6. Describe procedures regarding making changes to an advance directive
7. Discuss procedures regarding driver’s license or state identification card that indicates an organ donor.