TRAIN FOR SUCCESS INC.
Add to cart offers Credit card, Debit card
or PayPal options.
***after you add to cart, move over to the cart & click to open and complete the transaction***
The purpose of this course is to educate and reinforce the knowledge of nurses; ARNP, RN, LPN, CNA /HHA, Occupational Therapists and other individuals who are working in the health care environment, as well as other students/ individuals regarding the various types of Fractures, causes and treatment modalities.
After successful completion of this course the students will be able to:
1. Define Fracture and the various types of fractures
2. Describe hip fracture and hemiarthroplasty procedure
3. Discuss various imaging testing to confirm fractures
4. Describe first aid treatment for the individual with a fracture
5. Describe some home safety interventions to prevent falls
6. Describe some strategies that patients can do to help prevent hip fractures by taking steps to strengthen their bones and prevent falls
7. Discuss self care tips for patients after surgery
8. Discuss signs and symptoms of infection that patients need to monitor for postoperatively.