TRAIN FOR SUCCESS INC.
Add to cart offers Credit card, Debit card or PayPal options.
***after you add to cart, move over to the cart & click to open and complete the transaction***
HEPATITIS 1 Hr COURSE
The purpose of this course is to review Hepatitis, to educate and reinforce the knowledge of nurses; ARNP, RN, LPN, CNA, and THERAPISTS, who are working in the health care environment, as well as other professionals, students and other individuals regarding common types of Hepatitis: Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, and Hepatitis C. causes, symptoms, treatment, individuals at risk of infection and vaccines that are available.
- After successful completion of this course the students will be able to:
- Define Hepatitis
- Discuss causes and symptoms of Hepatitis
- Describe methods of transmission of hepatitis A, B, C
- Discuss the available vaccination and schedules
- Identify at risk population
- Discuss reasons why some individuals should not be vaccinated or should wait to get vaccinated
- Discuss approved treatment for Hepatitis B
- Discuss approved treatment for Hepatitis C