** Please note this course is no longer available for Professional Guardians CE Credits**
HOSPICE CARE 16 Hr (Online course)
The purpose of this course is to review some of the requirements / regulations and policies within the Hospice Care setting, to educate and reinforce the knowledge of Professionals, other individuals, Nurses; ARNP, RN, LPN, CNA/ HHA, Therapists who are working in the Hospice care environment, as well as other individuals who would like to work within the Hospice care setting or need to assist someone as they as faced with making end of life decisions . This course is also great for nurses who are interested in RN Case management or supervisory and Administrative positions.
After successful completion of this course the participants will be able to:
1. Describe Hospice care service program requirements
2. Discuss criteria defining eligibility for hospice services
3. Discuss the responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN) and supervising RN
4. Describe responsibilities of the Hospice interdisciplinary team
5. Discuss policies for administering Medications
6. Describe the the requirements for the comprehensive emergency management plan
7. Describe the Background screening requirements
8. Discuss Quality Assurance and Utilization Review (QAUR)/Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement (QAPI) Committee and Plan requirements.
We recently added a share button ...