TRAIN FOR SUCCESS INC.
The purpose of this course is to educate and reinforce the knowledge of nurses; ARNP, RN, CNS, LPN, CNA, other professionals who are working within the health care environment; as well as other students/ individuals regarding Patients’ rights. This course will review various aspects of the basic rights of residents and measures that can help to ensure that those rights are understood and honored.
At the conclusion of this course, the participants will be able to:
1. Identify basic patient's rights
2. Describe how the patient rights may impact nursing practice
3. Apply principles of patient rights to nursing practice
4. Describe measures to protect the resident’s rights
5. Define Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
6. Describe measures to respect the resident’s rights
7. Discuss the importance of confidentiality and privacy of residents’ information
8. Identify ways to promote the patients’ rights.
Add to cart offers Credit card, Debit card or PayPal options. (after you add to cart, move over to the cart & click to open and complete the transaction).