TRAIN FOR SUCCESS INC.
***Mask recommended - classes are only meeting in small groups. Also it is recommended that you submit your class date as soon as you pay for the course***
Approved by the Florida Board of Nursing FBON Approval # 50-17535. View other Board approval below.
1. Study the PHLEBOTOMY course content,
2. Attend the skills class "hands-on -practice" / competency skills check session & complete the examination at the end of class,
3. There is a Phlebotomy practice exam available, that can be done before attending class session (see below for more info).
- RN, LPN/ LVN, APRN, Dentists,
- New Graduate nurses,
- Medical Assistants,
- Paramedics, Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT)
- All Allied professionals whose scope of practice include venipuncture and blood specimen collection,
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA):
- Certified Nursing Assistants who are working in the Hospital or CNA who want to train to be Patient Care Technicians (PCT),
- ER Technicians,
- and more, see below ...
$190 Special in progress $149.99
***Study the course content & come into class for the skills practice.
Receive your Phlebotomy Certificate at the end of class***
PM Schedule: 3pm -7 pm:
12/10 Saturday closed
12/21 Wednesday closed
AM Schedule: 10:00 am- 2:00 pm
12/03/2022 Saturday ** am schedule**
PHLEBOTOMY 24hr (Blood Draw Training)
(SEE OTHER PAYMENT OPTIONS - PayPal Below)
The purpose of this course is to provide the healthcare worker/ professionals, with an understanding of Phlebotomy, the reasons for Phlebotomy, review of integumentary system and how it relates to Phlebotomy. This course will also provide the participant with knowledge relating to the vascular system, legal and professional standards, infection control, accidents/ incidents that can arise through venipuncture procedures and to teach the learner how to handle complications when they occur.
This course will be provided through classroom lectures, clinical instruction and hands on training in venipuncture techniques. The participant will perform venipuncture technique /lab draws on manikins within the classroom/lab.
Phlebotomy practice sessions include: drawing blood via vacutainer, butterfly and syringe methods (mannequin).
This is a great opportunity for LPNs and RN who need to refresh or for new grads who are eager to learn more.
This course is approved for all Nurses, Graduate Nurses, Midwife, Medical Assistants, RT, Patient Care Technicians/Certified Nurses Assistants and other healthcare providers.
The course provides the entire PHLEBOTOMY 24 Hr review prior to attending the skills class practice session.
24 Hours of continuing education credit
and Course workbook is included.
TRAIN FOR SUCCESS INC.
Offers flexible course schedules
Provides Highest quality courses
You will have the opportunity to practice the venipuncture procedures
You will have the confidence to complete the phlebotomy skills on the job!!