PROFESSIONAL ETHICS 2Hr
The purpose of this course is to provide an overview of Professional Ethics. The course is designed for Nurses: LPN, RN, ARNP and other the health care professionals, Occupational Therapists, Guardians, Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA), Home Health Aid (HHA) and Ohio Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists as well as other Professionals, individuals, to provide a review of ethical – code of conduct, standards and practices to assist individuals in developing and maintaining the highest level of ethical decision making skills, to continue to provide care and services as a desirable model.
At the end of this course, the reader will be able to:
1. Discuss principles of the Code of Ethics
2. Discuss ethical issues in the workplace
3. Define ethical behavior for the healthcare team and other
4. Describe the role of the professionals in the ethical practice of health care
5. Describe ethical decision making skills
6. List specific ways to integrate ethical considerations in the day-to-day decision-
7. Discuss strategies for effective communication.