1st Register/Pay for course
Cost: $350.00 $270.00
2nd CLICK HERE to sign up for class date and to start review (This also gives us the accurate information needed for your certificate).
This Blended course includes:
1. Online 45 Hr - course review and Examination online then schedule;
2. Class session 5 Hr.
**Start wound care on the job**
The purpose of the wound care management course is to educate and reinforce the knowledge of nurses; ARNP, RN, LPN, Graduate Nurses, Medical Assistants and other individuals who are working in the health care environment. The purpose of this course is to provide the healthcare worker/ professionals, with an understanding of how to assess wounds, provide wound care, irrigate wounds, review aspects of pressure ulcer care, using wound drainage systems and changing dressings. The course allows for hands on practice sessions and video presentations. This course is also a great refresher!!
Many employers will hire after this 50 hr course completion and for those who want additional /national certifications, this course is also a great examination prep course for the WCC, CWCA etc. wound care certification exams (optional); there are several available and their fees are not included in this course fee.
After successful completion of this course the participants will be able to:
1. Describe the procedure for assessing wounds,
2. Discuss various methods of pressure injury /ulcer prevention,
3. Describe pressure injury /ulcer treatment,
4. Discuss procedures to provide effective wound care management,
5. Describe procedures for irrigating wounds,
6. Demonstrate how to apply dressings,
7. Demonstrate how to change dressings.