1st Register above, then Pay for course
Cost: $350.00 Special $250.99
This Blended course includes:
1. Online 45 Hr - course review and Examination online then schedule;
2. Class practice and skills competency session 5 Hr.
**Start wound care on the job**
The purpose of the wound care management course is to educate and reinforce the knowledge of nurses; APRN, RN, LPN, Graduate Nurses, Medical Assistants and other individuals who are working in the health care environment. The purpose of this course is to provide the healthcare worker/ professionals, with an understanding of how to assess wounds, provide wound care, irrigate wounds, review aspects of pressure ulcer care; various types of wounds, using wound drainage systems, various types of dressings, and changing dressings. The course allows for hands on practice sessions and video presentations. This course is also a great refresher!!
After successful completion of this course the participants will be able to:
1. Describe the procedure for assessing wounds,
2. Discuss various methods of pressure injury /ulcer prevention,
3. Describe pressure injury /ulcer treatment,
4. Discuss procedures to provide effective wound care management,
5. Describe procedures for irrigating wounds,
6. Demonstrate how to apply various types of dressings,
7. Demonstrate how to change dressings.